- No. of rooms: 30
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 3
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 0
- Official rating: 4
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify your preference when booking), WC, bath with shower head attachment or shower room, cable / satellite flat screen TV with English speaking channels, tea & coffee making facilities, mini bar, telephone, towels, toiletries, bath robes, slippers, hairdryer, safe and a balcony with mountain views.
- Standard Double Rooms (A2) sleep up to 2 people.
- Standard Double Rooms (A2) are also available for sole occupancy.
- Superior Twin Rooms (B2) sleep up to 2 people.
- Triple Rooms (C3) sleep up to 3 people. Additional single bed suitable for child up to 12 years.
- Junior Suite Rooms (D4) sleep up to 4 people. Additional twin room.
- Deluxe Suite Rooms (E4) sleep up to 3 people. Additional sofa bed.
Interconnecting rooms are available on request. A2 rooms do not include tea & coffee facilities or mini bar.
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
- Adapted rooms are available on request
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes