The promoter is: Inghams (Company No. 350786) whose registered office is Nelson House, 55 Victoria Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7PA.
The competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Hotelplan UK and their close relatives, partners, friends and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions, the holiday terms and conditions found on the Inghams website, and any other conditions or important information brought to your attention at the time the prize is claimed.
Competition is live from 03 November 2021 until 10 December 2021. The winner will be chosen and contacted on Monday 13th December.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Route to entry for the competition is via Inghams website.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Prize is as follows; One holiday prize which includes: A 7 night ski holiday for 2 people in the Foersterhaus zum Kramerwirt, Mayrhofen, Austria on a half board basis, with charter flights and transfers. Charter flights are included from a range of regional airports and are subject to availability. Supplements for other flight routes or types will apply. Date restrictions also apply, and the holiday can be taken on any date in January or February (excluding 12th and 19th February), or 5th and 12th March. Dates are subject to availability. The competition prize is not transferable.
- Holiday prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email. Inghams accepts no responsibility if the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification. We reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The holiday prize winner must confirm their dates of travel with Inghams before 24 December 2021 so Inghams may ensure availability and confirm the booking of the prize.
- Inghams’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Inghams shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Inghams accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Inghams further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition.
- Inghams reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case or anticipation of, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Inghams in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Inghams shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside of its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Inghams and not to any other party.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English and Welsh law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.