A whirlwind visit to Japan, spend your first night in Tokyo, head to Nozawa Onsen for 3 nights and spend your final night in Tokyo.
|Want to spend more time in Japan? Check out our Japan Ski Holidays page for more itineraries!|
Day 1: Depart the UK for Japan.
Day 2: Arrive in Tokyo where you'll be met at the airport by our Meet & Greet Guide. They will see you off onto the coach transfer direct to the Keio Plaza Hotel. With a base in the Shinjuku district, spend the day exploring all the wonderful sights of Tokyo.
Day 4 & 5: Use your included lift pass to explore the slopes on offer, ski lockers (pay locally) are available at Gondola base.
Day 6: Enjoy a final morning on the slopes (if not used on the afternoon of day 3, extra hours payable locally), then coach transfer back via Iiyama to the Keio Plaza Hotel in Tokyo.
Day 7: Meet your Guide at your hotel for a final goodbye, before transferring by coach back to the airport. Fly home.
Day 8: Arrive back in the UK.
Please note: The Guide will meet you at the airport and see you off from your hotel on the last night. If you require their services during your stay a telephone number will be provided before you leave the UK.
- Return flights
- All airport transfers
- 6 days total
- Accommodation with ensuite facilities, mix of 3 and 4 stars
- 4 breakfasts (breakfast starts on day 4)
- Option to upgrade locally to half board in Nozawa
- 3 day lift pass
- *A public taxi must be taken from the Washington Hotel to Shinjuku Train station- this is not included and guests must pay for this locally. The hotel reception will happily organise this for you.
- Tokyo Keio Plaza Hotel ★★★★
- Nozawa Onsen Nozawa View Hotel Shimataya ★★★ (please note this hotel has a private W/C and sink, communal showers are available in the hotels onsen)
Departure Flights to Tokyo
Direct flights are available from:
- London Heathrow to Haneda or Narita
Pick our preferred supplier, Japan Airlines, and receive 2 pieces of checked in luggage (one can be used as ski carriage)!
Looking for an airport closer to home? Please call our Reservations Team and we will be happy to source in-direct flying for you.