Verbier is without doubt one of the world’s top resorts, with a huge amount of skiing – and that’s without the other resorts it provides a gateway to: the ‘4 Vallées’ region which altogether provides 412km of pistes to explore. An attractive, modern resort built in traditional chalet style, Verbier is home to some of the most challenging and varied skiing in the Alps. Verbier is the area's largest and most important resort and lies in a sunny, south-facing bowl with spectacular views of the surrounding peaks - a panorama over the Matterhorn, the Combins and the Mont Blanc ranges can be enjoyed from the ski area’s highest point, Mont Fort at 3330m.
Drag lifts 46, Chairlifts 24, Cablecars 5
Things to do in resort
- Full programme of après-ski events
- Excellent sports centre with swimming pool, sauna located in resort centre
- Curling and ice skating
- Excursion to Bains de Lavey
- Alpine Museum
- Ice karting
- Paragliding and heli-skiing
- Excellent selection of popular mountain restaurants for great food and wonderful views
- Non-ski kindergarten ‘La Creche Les Moulins’ (3mths-3yrs) and ski kindergarten ‘Kid’s Club’ (3-6yrs) available locally. Booking in advance recommended.
- Snow shoeing
- Resort bus is free
- Car hire available
For more information on travel and transport visit our Verbier page