Terms & Conditions
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Inghams and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for administering the promotion, contacting winners and subscribing to the Inghams newsletter.
1. The promoter is: Inghams (Company No. 350786) whose registered office is Mountain House, Station Road, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1EX.
2. Competition is open only to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland.
3. No age restrictions apply.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. First prize has been supplied by Inghams. Prize must be claimed between December 2017-April 2018, subject to availability.
7. The closing date for entry will be 23:59 on 1st May 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. Winners will be chosen by Inghams and will be photos it considers to be the most engaging, interesting and high quality, from the eligible entries.
9. The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 10 working days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. Inghams’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Only one photo entry per email address or social profile is permitted.
12. Inghams reserves the right to check validity and reject entries with reasonable cause.
13. Employees of Hotelplan UK are not eligible to enter.
14. Email subscriptions: By ticking to receive Inghams updates, you agree to receive future marketing communications from Inghams including special offers, products and services by email. Inghams do not pass your details onto the third parties, and you can unsubscribe at any time from the link provided in the email.
15. Submitted entries must be taken on an Inghams Ski holiday.
16. Late, illegible, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
17. Inghams does not accept responsibility for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
18. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
19. By submitting your photo to Inghams, you are happy for the photo to be used in the remainder of this competition, including publication to Facebook, and Twitter or for any other use by Inghams on the website, in the brochures or any other material we may produce in the future. This does not affect your copyright ownership in any way.
20. The photos must be either taken by yourself or feature you in the photo.
21. No professional entries are allowed.
22. By submitting your entry into the competition you confirm that you have permission from anyone else who features in the photo.
23. Entries must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other competition.
24. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that no element of their posting infringes the copyright of any third party or any laws.
25. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Inghams. Inghams reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize at any time and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Inghams as a result thereof.
When you enter our competition you can be assured that we will never share or sell your information with anyone else. Any information you have provided will be used by Inghams to contact you regarding this competition, future competitions, holiday and merchandise offers.