- No. of rooms: 48
- No. of buildings: 0
- No. of floors: 6
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 0
- Official rating: 4
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment, cable / satellite flat screen TV with English speaking channels and on demand services, bed linen, towels, slippers, toiletries, safe, telephone, bath robes, hairdryer, coffee machine, electric kettle, mini bar and a balcony with mountain views.
- Classic Rooms (A2) can sleep 2 people.
- Classic Rooms (F1) are also available for sole occupancy (on request).
- Superior Rooms (B3) sleep 2 adults and one child (under 12 years) on a single sofa bed.
Interconnecting rooms are available (on request). Wake up services are available from reception. Superior (B3) rooms are suitable for a baby cot.
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Internet connection
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
- Adapted rooms are available (on request)
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes