Take part in our competition for the chance to win a 7 night ski holiday for 2 people in the 4* Alpenhotel Kramerwirt, Mayrhofen on a half board basis, with charter flights and transfers for the W2023/24 season.
The promoter is: Inghams (Company No. 350786) whose registered office is Nelson House, 55 Victoria Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7PA.
The competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Hotelplan UK and their close relatives, partners or friends and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Competition is live from 7 October 2022 until 15 April 2023.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Route to entry for the competition is via Inghams website.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- You must answer a question and enter your details within the competition form on the Inghams website for your chance to win.
- Prize is as follows:
- One main holiday prize which includes: A 7 night ski holiday for 2 people in the 4* Alpenhotel Kramerwirt, Mayrhofen on a half board basis, with charter flights and transfers. Charter flights are included from a limited range of regional airports and are subject to availability. Supplements for other flight routes or types will apply. Date restrictions also apply, and the holiday must be taken between 1 December 2023 and 30 April 2024, excluding Christmas, New Year and Half Term departure dates. Dates are subject to availability. The competition prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Monthly prize: One EcoSki Voucher to the value of £50. One voucher per month from October 2022 to April 2023. Seven £50 vouchers in total. The competition prize is not transferable.
- The winner of the main holiday prize and monthly prizes will be contacted via email. Inghams accepts no responsibility if the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification. We reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The holiday prize winner must confirm their dates of travel with Inghams before 30 September 2023 so Inghams may ensure availability and confirm the booking of the prize.
- Inghams’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material around the competition, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Inghams shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Inghams accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Inghams further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition.
- Inghams reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case or anticipation of, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Inghams in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Inghams shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside of its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Inghams and not to any other party.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English and Welsh law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.