- No. of rooms: 40
- No. of buildings: 2
- No. of floors: 3
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 0
- The Annexe is located 20 m from the main building
- Annexe is accessed by an outside walk way
- Official rating: 3
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, safety deposit box, flat screen cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, telephone, hair dryer, alarm clock, wake up service (on request), tea and coffee making facilities (on request), toiletries, bath robes, towels, bed linen, WiFi and a balcony or terrace with mountain views.
- Double rooms (A2) sleep 2 people with twin / double bedroom (located in main hotel building).
- Double rooms are also available for sole occupancy.
- Family rooms (B4) sleep 3 - 4 people. Sleeping alcove with bunk beds in the corridor (bunk beds suitable for children up to 18 years. Top bunk for children over 6 years) and twin / double bedroom (located in main hotel building).
- Junior Suite rooms (C3) have king sized double bed (or separates into twin beds), bathroom with bath or walk in shower and large South East or South West facing balcony (located in separate building 20 m away).
- Family Suite rooms (D4) have 2 bedrooms with king sized double beds (or they separate into twin beds), shared bathroom with separate WC and South East or South West facing large terrace (located in separate building 20 m away).
Beds are made up on arrival and daily house keeping is included.
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Family rooms (sleeps 4+)
- Internet connection
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
- Adapted rooms are available (on request)
- Reduced mobility rooms are located in the Annexe (C3 & D4)
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes