Our holiday prices include return transfers between your overseas airport and resort. Your transfer will normally be by coach, rail or included car hire depending on your resort and flight. We also offer private transfers to many resorts.
Our holiday prices include return transfers between your overseas airport and resort. Transfers are normally by coach or rail depending on your resort and flight. Although occasionally it may be necessary to ask you to wait for guests arriving on other flights, we are committed to reducing waiting times to a minimum. Please note:
- Feeder services may sometimes be used.
- Adverse weather, unusually heavy traffic or flight diversions may cause delays beyond our reasonable control. On peak holiday dates we may arrange your homebound transfer earlier than normal to allow for extra traffic. If this happens, the decision of our overseas staff is final and we will not be liable for any delays or expenses incurred if you choose to make your own transfer arrangements later.
- Transfer journey times (exclusive of time spent at the airport) from overseas airports to resorts are shown on resort pages. Times may vary due to traffic conditions, especially during UK and European holiday periods.
- At airports such as Geneva it may be necessary to ask you to make your own way from the scheduled terminal to the charter terminal or vice versa.
- At Geneva we may without notice occasionally, and at no extra cost, for operational reasons substitute rail travel to our Swiss resorts for coach travel.
Exclusive Private Transfers
We can offer private transfers for guests booking a full package with flights and accommodation. You can book a private transfer up to 14 days before departure, but
we recommend you confirm this at the time of booking to ensure it is reserved for you.
Infants must be added as an additional passenger as special arrangements may apply.
Please note that some scheduled flights have compulsory private transfers; these are
shown on our Ski Travel page. Stretch limousine transfers are available for transfers to Whistler in Canada. Private transfer prices will be displayed during the online booking process or contact us for further details and a quote.
Swiss Rail Transfers
If you are travelling on a scheduled flight to Switzerland via Zurich (and some scheduled flights to Geneva), your transfer to resort is by the efficient Swiss rail system. Second Class rail is included in the price of your holiday. You can upgrade to First Class at a supplement of £70 return.
If you are travelling to Switzerland via Geneva, transfers are by coach on all charter and some low cost and scheduled flights. You may be able to upgrade your transfer from coach to rail, subject to flight timings, for a supplement of £50 per person Second Class return, or £120 First Class return.
For all travel by Swiss Rail, children under 16 years receive the Family Card. We regret that no amendments or additions to Swiss rail arrangements can be accepted within 14 days of departure.
Swiss Fly-Rail Luggage
If you are travelling on a British Airways/Swiss or Easyjet scheduled flight, the Swiss Fly-rail Luggage system allows you to check in your luggage at your UK airport all the way to your accommodation and back without having to carry or handle it. This service costs just £14 per piece of luggage each way - please indicate at time of booking how many pieces of luggage you will take.
- Please note this is not available for Verbier.
- Luggage and skis may not arrive in your resort until the next day, so we recommend you take and overnight bag with essential items for your first night/morning. For your return journey, luggage and skis may need to be sent ahead the evening before departure, so the same advice applies.
- On the homeward journey, you may only be able to send your luggage as far as Geneva or Zurich airport railway station where you may need to collect it and take it to the airline check-in desks as normal.
- You cannot book the Swiss 'Fly-rail Luggage' system if travelling on a Swiss Short Breaks (3, 4 or 5 night stays).
- We regret that no amendments or additions can be accepted within 14 days of departure.
For more information, please contact us.