We’ve picked the best resorts and properties perfect for taking in the best sights the mountains have to offer - whether that’s waking up to views over the Alps or spending your time staring out over the highest mountains during a spot of lunch on the slope as well as the prettiest villages.
- Located on the side of the piste in Mottaret, this hotel offers great views right in the heart of the 3 Valleys. <li">There's the outdoor Cafe del Mott where lunchtime meals are served so you can watch the skiers on the piste before joining them.
- There’s also a jacuzzi on the terrace for breathtaking views of mountain tops from the bubbling waters.
- Set right in the centre of town, you’ll get amazing views across the resort
- If you don’t get enough of the views whilst you’re cruising down the slopes, the huge spa area has a panoramic indoor pool for you to relax and take in the scenery.
- Update your stay to a Junior Suite to enjoy views from your west facing balcony.
- This beautiful furnished chalet-style hotel has panoramic views across Zermatt towards the Matterhorn from its terrace and restaurant.
- You’re barely a 5 minute walk to the Sunnegga lift.
- If you’re a fan of BBC1 dramas, you may recognise the hotel’s atmospheric dining room from The Night Manager - we can attest the food is just as good.
- Zell am See is one of the prettier ski resorts, it's frozen lake backed by snow covered mountains are hard to beat.
- The Romantik is a beautiful hotel originally dating back to 15th century and is one of the most popular hotels in the resort.
- Enjoy mountain/lake views from your hotel balcony.
- Recently voted as one of Tripadvisor's Traveller's Choice Top 25 hotels in Switzerland.
- Conveniently located for the resort amenities and skiing is easily accessed by the little mountain railway just opposite.
- Eiger is a popular hotel with good facilities and superb mountain views.
- Sat on its own little hill, this hotel has great panoramic views of the valley and mountains including Sella Massif and Sassolungo.
- Balcony rooms and panoramic wellness centre have amazing views of the surroundings.
- Ski area is linked to Dolomites superski area, so that's 1220km of slopes - take advantage of the free twice weekly ski guiding.
From pretty wooden chalets, magnificent mountains, and twinkling lights, soak up the alpine charm in these scenic ski resorts.
With a huge ski area at high-altitude, it’s hard to miss the breath-taking views of the Matterhorn from any angle in Zermatt. And with the opportunity for night sledging in Furi, moonlight ski runs from Rothorn and a private VIP gondola on the Matterhorn Glacier Express, there’s lots of breathtaking adventures to be had.
With Mont Blanc Massif on one side and the Brevent and Flegere ski areas on the other, this resort is dominated by breathtaking views of the mountains. Want a better look? Take the Aiguille du Midi cable car to the summit just next to Mont Blanc and then ski down the Vallee Blanche on the glacier back to Chamonix.
A hidden Italian gem, If you're looking for a picturesque, authentic mountain village, Ortisei is it. Full of historical churches and buildings, take your time to soak up the breathtaking architecture when you’re not on the slopes marvelling at the mountain scenery.
Renowned for being one of the prettiest ski resorts in Europe, in Meribel you can wonder the streets lined with chocolate box chalets or glide through tree-lined runs with views of the surrounding mountains in the vast Three Valleys ski area. The resort has a lively atmosphere with a great selection of bars and restaurants.
Looking for more inspiration?
Travel With Confidence
When you choose an Inghams holiday, you can travel with confidence. We’re here to take the stress out of travelling. We’ve put extra measures in place for your peace of mind. We’ll help keep both you and your money safe.