You love it all - somewhere thrilling, with views that are breathtaking, to enjoy whilst chilling, spend days exploring and nights relaxing, you're there for the whole package. Discover our best hotels and resorts to give you a taste of it all.
- Ski rental shop in the hotel.
- Hotel leads straight outside to a choice of two lifts.
- Highest altitude resort in Austria with great off-piste and amazing snow record.
- Great family option, the resort has a very good ski school.
- Skiing in Obergurgl is suited to all abilities - good for mixed groups.
- Only two minutes’ walk from the nearest piste and ski school meeting point.
- Great choice of room types, suites for families and great for groups too.
- Perfectly located in Val Claret just by the Bollin chairift.
- Ski-in ski-out location.
- All inclusive - breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks included.
- Buy one get half price on Lift Passes for the Tignes-Val d'Isére Ski Area.
- Relaxed and spacious hotel with good facilities including bar, lounge, restaurant and spa.
- Variety of modern and stylish rooms and suites on offer.
- Located at the foot of Zermatt’s main street - close to ski school and lifts.
- 100m to nearest lift, plus great links to the rest of the Dolomites.
- The resort is near the Marmolada glacier, so expect challenging reds and black runs.
- You can arrange heli-skiing on the glacier.
- Ski-in ski-out
- Hotel is informal with lots of interconnecting rooms - to keep your group close together.
- Bar, lounge, restaurants and games room to keep everyone entertained.
|View more recommendations|
If you are seeking the thrill of the snow but the culture of an alpine village, then this is the ideal location. Linking the two famous resorts in France, these skiing and snowboarding areas have options for all types of ability. The iconic area offers lots of cafes, shops and a lively nightlife.
Pistes with a challenge, including moguls and chutes – these linked French resorts mean this area offers endless runs. The potential for ski and snowboarding adventure is infinite, with plenty of lifts to get you there. This diverse area provides a lifestyle holiday experience from culture rich cooking classes to local live music nights.
If you are looking for a full winter adventure, western Austria offers you this. Ski and snowboard a variety of slopes, all with easy access and multiple cable car options. Finding further excitement with the resort's abundant activities from tobogganing, sleigh-rides to curling.
Where better to navigate Italy’s genuinely beautiful slopes than within the most photogenic mountain peaks. By day, ski and snowboard with ease via the many lifts and by night, delight in the local Italian cuisine. If you want to appreciate all this area has to offer, opt for some adventurous Paragliding or a trip into the Hidden Valley.
Looking for more inspiration?
Why not find out more about all our ski holidays as we love them all! We have compiled a series of Insider’s Guides, from our in-house insider knowledge to bring you the best the mountains have to offer.