We’ve picked the best resorts and properties for the ones looking for something a little bit different than the norm - we’ve got castles, luxury spa hotels and resorts that offer Michelin star restaurants as well as great ski runs.
- Virtually a resort in itself, the Fairmont Banff Springs has 5 restaurants, a huge spa, nightclub and its own hair salon!
- When you’ve pried yourself away from what this place has to offer, there’s a ski bus that collects you from the hotel and can transport you to all 3 ski areas as well as to Nakiska.
- Previously a aristocratic castle standing for nearly 300 years, this historical property with modern comforts and luxuries really is amazing.
- If the breathtaking views from the communal spaces aren’t enough, maybe the panoramic views from the state of the art spa and rooftop pool with suffice. In the evenings be welcomed to the cocktail bar and gourmet restaurant.
- This super luxury 5 star hotel is in an elevated position, meaning you get amazing, panoramic views of the Dolomites.
- When you’re not spending time in their large spa, the hotel provides a free shuttle bus service throughout the day to the ski lift, 500 metres away.
- Enjoy local dishes at the restaurant with a sommelier on tap too!
Full of character and old fashioned charm, Hotel Falken is one of the original hotels of Wengen and a proud member of ‘Swiss Historic Hotels’.
It’s located just a 5 minute walk to the Männlichen cable car and you can ski back to the hotel.
Sit back and relax to a live pianist in the evenings and enjoy four course evening meals.
- A truly unique hotel with an eclectic style and unique entertainment, a spa and wellness facilities, a terrace to soak up the afternoon sunshine.
- Hitting the slopes couldn't be easier with ski-in/ski-out access and a ski shop on site and when you return for the day, enjoy the world class après La Folie Douce is famous for, before choosing between three restaurants onsite for dinner.
- Enjoy a front row seat to the Northern Lights and incredible surrounding landscapes.
- After a day of snowy adventures warm up in the sauna and hot tub and enjoy local dishes at the restaurant.
- For an unforgettable experience, opt to spend your stay in an Aurora Glass Cabin where you can truly immerse in the nature of Lapland.
Ski Resort suggestions:
As well as incredible skiing, these resorts offer something a little unique for you to try on your ski holiday.
A literal medieval town amongst world renowned ski slopes? That is amazing! Enjoy a host of Ski World Cup pistes, whilst beginners have incredible local ski instructors and the snowpark for practice. End the day with gourmet food, high-end shopping and classy bars.
Not just well positioned on the Dolomiti Superski area with over 1,000km of varied ski runs for different levels of ski and snowboarders, San Cassiano offers some amazing experiences, including their world famous horse-drawn ski-lift and Michelin star restaurant, St Hubertus.
A holiday to Saariselkä offers a unique opportunity to stay at a remote location within the arctic circle and our furthest north resort. It's an uncommercialised friendly resort with chances to see the wonder of the Northern lights. As well as fantastic ski and cross country skiing, why not treat yourself to an overnight stay in a Glass Igloo or experience plenty of other incredible experiences from snowmobile Safaris to Reindeer rides.
This traditional French resort is full of unique features. As the gateway between France and Italy, you have access to great skiing in both - two countries for the price of one! And if you’re not happy with two countries' worth of skiing, you can take on the longest monorail toboggan in France, the Luge Monty Express for an amazing experience.
Looking for more inspiration?
Travel With Confidence
When you choose an Inghams holiday, you can travel with confidence. We’re here to take the stress out of travelling. We’ve put extra measures in place for your peace of mind. We’ll help keep both you and your money safe.