Great food and wine, fantastic, friendly service, unbeatable locations and a warm welcoming atmosphere.
A ski chalet holiday is a great choice for anyone who enjoys a social skiing experience. Chalets are the perfect place to unwind after a long day on the slopes. Choose to book out the whole chalet for your group or share with other like-minded guests.
What we love about our chalets;
Cosy bedrooms and rustic and comfortable social areas
Dedicated chalet hosts who take care of the catering - chalet catering includes seven breakfasts, six 3 course evening meals with wine, pre-dinner glass of prosecco and daily afternoon tea
A range of accommodation sizes from 8 to 26 guests
Most have great locations close to resort centre with ski in / ski out access
Most have log fires, saunas, steam rooms, hot-tubs or pools
We’re proud to introduce new properties run by our sister company Ski Total. Offering an authentic chalet experience with greater choice and quality in Europe’s top ski resorts, we’ve got the perfect ski holiday for every skier and snowboarder;
- Stylish chalets in top resorts
- Prime locations, right by the slopes
- Ski Total staff to welcome you off your flight and into your chalet
- Friendly, quality service
What to Expect from your Chalet Experience
Our Chalet Staff
We are frequently told by guests that ‘The team made our holiday!’ – a compliment we are determined to live up to. Our chalet hosts are all enthusiastic cooks, who look forward to providing you the warm welcome, delicious food and friendly service which lie at the heart of an chalet holiday. Most are also avid skiers or snowboarders, and love nothing more than to share their knowledge and passion for the slopes with our guests. Our larger Chalet Hotels have a professional chalet chef to cook for you, with chalet assistants helping to serve all meals and look after the chalet’s house-keeping duties.
Our Chalet Meals
- Continental breakfast for 7 mornings with hot options provided by your chalet host on 6 days
- Afternoon tea and cake (6 days)
- 6 days of Prosecco apéritif before dinner (6 days)
- 3 course set menu evening meal including a special regional menu on one night (6 days)
- Unlimited wine, red, white and rosé to enjoy during your evening meal
- Vegetarian and vegan meals available (request at time of booking)
- Special Celebration Menus - Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
Children in Chalets
- Children aged 12 years and over are welcome in all chalets on all dates.
- Children 11 years and under are also welcome as follows – in any chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use (see our Group Holidays page for details of our Group Reductions) - in any other chalet on peak holiday dates only, ie. on departures 21st/22nd Dec, 27th/28th Dec 2021, 4th/5th Jan, 12th & 19th Feb, 26th March and 2nd, 9th & 16th April 2022.
- We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 10 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 10 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
- Children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement.
- Children Reductions: There are free child places and also child discounts available, see our Family Ski page for further information.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Join us for a proper ‘White Christmas’ in the Alps! All our chalets have a Christmas tree and most have log fires, so combined with great food, good company, and no cooking or washing up, there’s no better place to be! We serve turkey with all the trimmings on Christmas Day, with a pre-dinner glass of Champagne, mince pies and Christmas pudding to follow crackers.
On New Year’s Eve, all our chalets and Chalet Hotels serve a special Celebration Menu, preceded by a glass of Champagne. After dinner join the resort festivities, generally with fireworks to see in the New Year.
- All our chalets are completely non-smoking properties
- Chalet ratings shown for each property are our own ratings, and not to be confused or compared with any system of official ‘star’ ratings or hotel categories.