Great food and wine, fantastic, friendly service, unbeatable locations and a warm welcoming atmosphere.
A ski chalet holiday is a fantastic choice for anyone who enjoys a social skiing experience. A chalet can offer you cosy bedrooms, welcoming social areas, and dedicated chalet hosts who take care of the catering and cleaning.
Chalets are the perfect residence while enjoying the snowy mountains; once a place of shelter for those trekking and working across these stunning landscapes, modern chalets now provide a comfortable and warm place to unwind after a day spent hitting the slopes.
At Inghams, our range of chalets include large lodgings sleeping over 30 people as well as more intimate accommodation of 8 guests. In each chalet is a dedicated chalet host or hosts, whose role it is to ensure your ski holiday runs smoothly and effortlessly by taking care of the cleaning and dining so you can concentrate on having a great time.
Rustic, traditional, comfortable and luxurious; a ski chalet really is the only place to stay on your next ski holiday. All have FREE Wi-Fi, many have log fires, saunas or hot-tubs, and in all of them you will be well looked after by your welcoming Inghams Chalet Host(s).
What to Expect from your Inghams Chalet Experience
Our Chalet Staff
We are frequently told by guests that ‘The Inghams team made our holiday!’ – a compliment we are determined to live up to. Our Chalet Hosts are all enthusiastic cooks, who look forward to providing you the warm welcome, delicious food and friendly service which lie at the heart of an Inghams chalet holiday. Most are also avid skiers or snowboarders, and love nothing more than to share their knowledge and passion for the slopes with our guests. Our larger Chalet Hotels have a professional Chalet Chef to cook for you, with Chalet Assistants helping to serve all meals and look after the chalet’s house-keeping duties.
Our Chalet Meals
- Continental breakfast for 7 mornings with hot options provided by your chalet host on 6 days
- Afternoon tea and cake (6 days)
- 6 days of Prosecco apéritif before dinner (6 days)
- 3 course set menu evening meal including a special regional menu on one night (6 days)
- Unlimited wine, red, white and rosé to enjoy during your evening meal
- Vegetarian meals available (request at time of booking)
- Special Celebration Menus - Christmas day and New Year's Eve
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Join us for a proper ‘White Christmas’ in the Alps! All our chalets have a Christmas tree and most have log fires, so combined with great food, good company, and no cooking or washing up, there’s no better place to be! We serve turkey with all the trimmings on Christmas Day, with a pre-dinner glass of Champagne, mince pies and Christmas pudding to follow crackers.
On New Year’s Eve, all our chalets and Chalet Hotels serve a special Celebration Menu, preceded by a glass of Champagne. After dinner join the resort festivities, generally with fireworks to see in the New Year.
- All our chalets are completely non-smoking properties
- Chalet ratings shown for each property are our own ratings, and not to be confused or compared with any system of official ‘star’ ratings or hotel categories.
Children in Chalets
- Children aged 12 years and over are welcome in all chalets on all dates.
- Children 11 years and under are also welcome as follows – in any chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use (see our Group Holidays page for details of our Group Reductions) - in any other chalet on peak holiday dates only, ie. on departures, 21 & 28 December 2019, 15 February, 28 March, 4 & 11 April 2020, plus on other dates in selected chalets only (please call for details!).
- We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 10 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 10 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
- Children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement.
- Children Reductions: There are free child places and also child discounts available, see our Family Ski page for further information.